CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Yes and we can see from your statement somebody will have to...

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Yes and we can see from your statement somebody will have to remove your shoes from his rear the great man Terry Streeter how far up are you, please mate don't come here dribbling get a bib, the facts mate show me what facts you have that says this company after drilling Lynn Lake is viable to mine and in obtaining those facts you will show everyone that you say has invested like you know who has lol, don't play kiddy stuff do your own research those long term holders who invested in this company many years ago actually have seen their shares being diluted year after year and know better and are not at a puppy stage like some who buy into a stock fall in love and forget the reason why you invest it's to make money and BS has been making plenty from shareholders ever since he took over as the leader, driven the share price down from 11cps to 0.002 great job how has he done it well start reading the announcements and you'll find out, good place to start is 2009/ 2010 then come back with facts and evidence to the contrary and IMHO you'll need more than the great man Terry Streeter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.73K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1002932 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3461827 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.