CZN 33.3% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

We all know we need CZN to hit some good targets to turn things...

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    We all know we need CZN to hit some good targets to turn things around at either LL or Mt G. I am really hoping we see some action from Terry coming on as Chairman. He needs to step up and prove that he is capable of taking charge and making things happen.

It's not going to happen overnight and there's risks that they won't hit good targets to make a viable project to either sell, JV or try to get funding to mine.

It's been a long road with share price eroded and I think anyone invested other than those that bought in recently at .002 are sitting at big losses.

I am in the red but bought some more in the hope things turn around soon and I will profit, but I know the risks investing in an exploration company like CZN.

Things are looking up though IMO. Nickel will go on a tear with EVs requiring high density batteries. Lots of talk around manufacturers already moving on 811.

If they hit some decent targets at LL end of this year and into next year and modern Metallurgy already being used to prove things up at Lynn Lake we could see a massive turn around as Nickel climbs higher.

Y4 has some good points and frustration shows, can't blame him but I like others see light at end of tunnel and I really think there's a good chance of a decent turn around.

Keep in mind we really don't know what Brett does day to day and yes he's on a good salary but probably nothing above others in a similar position. Would be good if he did some better PR around what efforts they are going to for the shareholders. Some pics and posts on social media could really make a difference in investor confidence IMO. Show us a day in the life of CZN out in the field!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.462M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $23.69K 5.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6440761 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3974166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.