CZN 25.0% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

CZN Volume, page-154

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Your not serious are you mate, please stop the dribble, if you have made a bad decision in your investment it's no good blaming others I haven't, I have blamed myself but what I have done is posted actual facts when you and others have been trying to upramp at any opportunity you get, your continued rhetoric at how good this company is and that its a multi bagger time after time is just fairy tale stuff and you know it.

Maybe since reading all or even 1 of my posts you decided to read up for once on this company and maybe you have learnt that there are huge anomalies found in those announcements but to return and start accusing me for
    the position the company is currently in is nothing more than childish behaviour.

To even think that 1 person can destroy the wealth of existing investors is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever heard on HC surely you jest sounds like your thrown your rattle out of the cot and need someone to pick it up for you, my god what would make you happy maybe if I posted this company is going to fly gunna be a multi bagger, we should all buy into this, its got a great MD with plenty of knowledge on how to be a great leader and his certainly going to make sure he looks after shareholders wealth, well news is all BAD AMIGO I am sorry cannot lie was bought up to say it as I see it which means telling the truth, that also means talking in facts something you maybe better off doing instead upramping and trying to beat me down with foolish rhetoric.

Also appreciate your continued counting of my posts and they must keep you busy but your numbers are not even close to being correct just like your upramping of this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.75K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4847825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 465994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.