CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Again dumb,all I can say to you is you go find something...

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Again dumb,

all I can say to you is you go find something positive and bring back to the table something to do with the SP skyrocketing off the back worthwhile figures that positively show that after 9 years of drilling at Lynn Lake the next round of drilling will be better or just follow up what I asked you last week and DYOR, you just come in out of the cold and think you can tell me how or what I should be doing on HC to the extent that you would rather me ramp up a company to hype up this stock to your advantage so as not to let newcomers know what has transpired in the past with this company and their past performances as a BOD that continue their lifestyles that this board has been acustomed too well matey hear this it's not going to happen on my watch, you can slap and tickle each other and attack me as much as you want but it won't change anything the facts are when you sit back and take it all in like a man you might realise the same but hey don't let me stop you from throwing your money into it, this is of course AIMO except for the facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.73K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1002932 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3461827 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.