CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

CZN Volume, page-173

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    @dumb,

"Very interesting insight and now explains why you post the way you do. An unhealthy attitude in my opinion and no doubt reflects in your attitude to life in general"

That coming from someone who tried to make himself a hero by attacking another poster on a completely separate forum altogether that takes real guts hiding behind a keyboard to try to demean others imo well done you couldn't get any lower than you have and your dribble that you care about sholders was torn to shreds with the rubbish attempt.

Maybe you should run away with your tail between your legs, because you have no idea of what it takes to show complete integrity honesty and openess to other people who would like the truth being told rather than your trivial attempts to upramp a stock that has not performed for the past 9 or 10 years.

On the other hand I wake up in the morning after sleeping like a log there's a very good reason for that it's because I am happy with how I conduct myself in real life with my clients by being truthful at all times and my business has been flourishing for 35 years and also the same applies to when I post its always with a straight bat some or many dont like it but for every person out there that does not like hearing the truth like yourself I can guarantee there will be many others saying thank god someone cares enough to tell the real story of this company and before they invest they read and DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH before contemplating investing their money.

One more thing you did say goodbye to all and sundry, so I take it that you won't return but hey we know you will because you want to find what the answer is to your disgusting inept attitude to try and demean others good luck loser

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.73K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1002932 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3461827 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.