CZR 0.00% 26.0¢ czr resources ltd

CZR "FOMO", page-172

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Scavs, on the 13th November 2023 I started this very thread https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/70867376/single and my comments were:-

I am diagnosing FOMO to appear @ 24c before a quick move to 30c and beyond...

Today is the 12th January 2024 and my prediction is this:-

1. Mineral Resources will be the first to lob a counter bid @ .60c and if they succeed they will walk away from AZS takeover blocking shennanagans currently taking place and Creasy, Gina and SQM will get the takeover through (creasys gift to chris ellison or vice versa)

2. Following the offer from Mineral Resources, Rio will come over the top with an 80c. bid for the asset and ultimately take control of the asset following further counter bids.

3. Then CZR will be sitting on a pile of cash and will start drilling for gold @ croydon like a rabbit on heat. Creasys specialty is gold exploration and he knows the multi billion dollar DEG project very well. Sure enough DEG will launched a significant bid for the company which will make Robe Mesa pale into insignificance.

CZR is the gift horse that won't stop giving to shareholders for months and years to come.

Congratulations to Stefan Murphy, Mark Creasy, Annie and the rest of the board and team @ CZR.

Today, I am watching for volume as someone will be building a stake and very fast.

Last edited by imbroglione: 12/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.