CZR 2.08% 23.5¢ czr resources ltd

So then plenty of reasons to ' BLOCK ' the deal from an on...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    So then plenty of reasons to ' BLOCK ' the deal from an on market raid. And that has been what we've seen recently in the Lithium space and when its pretty much been on the decline. LTR , WC8 , AZS etc.... Lets see if ' Sovereignty ' is also a key here for Iron Ore. We know there has been enough precedence of history of Chinese Interest here .... so lets see what happens from here.

Yeah so I agree that that is what we should see happening more ....., if its going to happen at all. In my view though , surely after only 10 weeks from launching its DFS and 12 from updating on the PAC venture this couldn't be the FIRST and FINAL ....as well as BEST offer

And I still say that the Port facilities , the handling , the storage , and the loading under the PAC venture is where the significant value attraction is. And these sorts of BULK minerals costs in Australia have been pretty much a closed shop in terms of obtaining any concrete historical annualized figures. And that represents $39 odd million of the DFS so you'd have to take that out in terms of CAPEX required right.

However if you look back on what we do know , these costs could translate easily into another $2 to $3 per tonne ...., and probably more if you expand out into the critical minerals spectrum.

So effectively you could look at the offer as being 100% on the CAPEX that Miracle is going to have to pay anyway....PLUS the savings through its grab at SRK's package. And if there prepared to go straight to 100% more on the CAPEX , then you know this must be worth far more due current market rates expected on Iron Ore and the ' Quality ' of the potential blend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $55.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $13.58K 57.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31311 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 235026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.