CZR 3.45% 30.0¢ czr resources ltd

Firstly - In the share sale agreement it states that CZR can’t...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Firstly - In the share sale agreement it states that CZR can’t engage with other parties till the sunset date (30/5) , completion or termination of the deal. “No talk” “ no shop” “no due diligence”. However if a superior proposal is presented they are allowed to engage and must immediately inform Miracle and allow them to counter. Therefore my understanding is a competing offer can come up until completion date, CZR just can’t encourage a bid. So if shareholders vote YES I don’t believe it excludes a counter offer. IMO a NO vote would stop a counter offer as there is no urgency to counter. It’s very hard for small caps to raise large amounts of funds for developments atm.

Posters have mentioned MC could fund the mine. If he wanted to fund the Mine he wouldn’t be engaging with Miracle to sell his 15% of the deposit

Next comment - 75% of votes are needed to pass the sale. MC owns 55.3% ( last annual report ) and is excluded from voting. So need 11.2% of votes to block deal ( 25% of remaining 44.7% ). There has been mention on this chat that FMG own 10% - ie could almost block it themselves. Looking at the last annual report it seems FMG own 1.4%. Can anyone clarify for me FMG’s ownership. It’s would be nice to know if FMG can block the deal. If they do own 10% they could easily block it just needing another 1.2% of votes to join them.

I stand by my belief that the deposit is most suitable to be in Rio’s hands. However that doesn’t mean Rio has to make a counter to get their hands on it if the deal is going to fall over anyway.

IMO voting No would be the worst thing to do. I think we need to vote yes and try to force a counter offer. Don’t think we will be able to raise the funds ourselves to develop without massive dilution.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $70.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.8¢ 30.3¢ 29.8¢ $39.55K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 31051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.