CZR 2.00% 24.5¢ czr resources ltd

CZR "FOMO", page-540

1. 5,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    dont think Rio will make an offer while the chinese connection is still their and if TO is blocked even then not, as RIO supplies to china and it would be a bad look to the chinese.

with the supposed bottom dropping out of ore, will the chinese continue with the offer, ? me thinks so,
    approval, why continuation from for the FIRB... hoping they drop out? als dont believe they will say no, as the size or the mine is not big enough, and won''t make that much difference to other companies exports.
    Chinese will make enough out of the deal to continue.

will the treasurer block the deal is of more concern to me, as EGO and politic will rule the the pros and cons of a business deal.
    how good will it look for a blocking of a chinese deal, abetit a small enough one to go unnoticed.

there were a few trades theo ther day of a bigger size than normal, which also sii of concern,

market conditions are often the reason deal as dropped out of, often a clause in binding agreements
    hoping the deal gets done soon as we move to another end of month extension.
    got to give now, as Canberra knocks back defence academia partnership with china

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.