CZR 3.23% 30.0¢ czr resources ltd

I also don’t think the FIRB will reject miracles offer. In the...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I also don’t think the FIRB will reject miracles offer. In the scheme of things these deposits are inconsequential. There are already lots of iron ore deposits in WA controlled by Chinese. I don’t think Rio or anyone else would have much to complain about, the FIRB knows that if Rio ( or Min or FMG ) don’t want Miracle to take Robe they each have the resources to buy it themselves and stop them. They don’t need the FIRB to stop Miracle if they don’t want them to get Robe.

In regards to recent price action. IMO it’s either someone knows something ( insider info ) or people are chasing it THINKING someone knows something. I was fortunate enough to buy more at 24c on the morning it started to run and then tried to buy more at 26c and failed. At 30c I’m not willing to take the chance that this is just people chasing a run “thinking” someone knows of positive news that’s about to drop but there’s actually nothing. The run could even have started with “imbroglione’s” post that Euroz offered him 37c for his shares. This may or may not have been a “prank”, no one else has confirmed being approached, however the run started soon after this post. Wouldn’t have needed many to believe it to start the run as volume has not been high. Nothing’s certain when investing in shares , if it was we’d all be rich. This will either continue to run and then positive news is dropped ( leaky ship ), or it will falter and gradually fall back to around 25c if there is no actual news. I’ve seen the leaky ship scenario frequently ie share price suddenly rises and then positive new drops, ( I’m sure we all have ). But I’ve also seen the other scenario where people think it’s a leaky ship and jump on once there’s a run only for there to be nothing and it fizzles out. At 30c , personally I’m not willing to take the chance.

I hope Rio offers to buy Robe. They could wait for the FIRB decision to do so. If they made an offer now it probably wouldn’t be completed before Miracle’s FIRB decision anyway so I don’t think there is anything to be gained by throwing in a bid now. If the FIRB does decide against Miracle ( I’d be surprised ), they could get it for cheaper but they wouldn’t get it for cheaper before a positive FIRB decision because the decision would come through before any deal is completed anyway so a low offer would fail. Ie IMO there is nothing to gain for a rival to bid now.

In response to “ imbroglione”. I do not want CZR to try to develop Robe by itself. I’d say 95% of holders agree with me, judging from the vote. Fe ore conditions have only deteriorated since the vote.

Hopefully good news is pending

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $70.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $17.50K 58.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6666 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 33333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ 16487
Last updated 13.27pm 16/05/2024 ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.