ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

OccamThanks for your posts. I have always taken what you have...

1. 328 Posts.
    Occam

Thanks for your posts. I have always taken what you have said at face value; yes, I supported the Baldwins as well but naught came from it and it has been only blind luck in many ways that has keep me in ICN

ICN has made that LOATWTTB for me in this case; due to the share price I got set at. Even at .12, I still make good coin on it.

We will have news at some stage on the rig and it movements and yes, we have almost impossible odds to counter. If we do not find gas, and that is possible, as you know from so many other companies and drills that just went wrong, this share price can tank big time.

We have some speculative upside, I think a few players getting set but like many other, I will be 'careful' in watching how this will play out and will have my trigger finger primed this time round.

The fact of Encounter being realistically pretty close, odds may be a little better, but still, it is a drill... and the facts also remain, a long shot.

Once again, thanks for your input...

now for a little light hearted fun... most my workers tied a big one on last night and I am in the middle of finishing my driveway off. The wet season is fast approaching and I need to well, finish this off pretty quick.

So, guess who has been laboring today instead of trading...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katok/7047079257/in/photostream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.