ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Jake, my post simply sought discussion and thoughts on what the...

1. 22,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2178
    Jake, my post simply sought discussion and thoughts on what the volumes of trade and the lack of Substantial Holder notices "might" mean in respect of, probably, THE most significant speculation taking place on this forum, is "someone" making a preliminary takeover play on ICN? That speculation is certainly warranted and also a contributor to the dramatic SP increase in the last few weeks.
    I provided the relevant numbers and asked a simple question, do they shed ANY light on that speculation?

I felt that very many readers of this forum would seriously wish to know what most posters were thinking on this most important topic, as it would, if they not already have, used that speculation to buy ICN shares.

Your reply(ies) have made NO attempt to answer that question, but, gave us YOUR "thoughts" on the rules relating to substantial holding disclosure requirements.

And just to clarify that for readers, this might help.

RG 222.1 Disclosure of substantial holdings under s671B of the Corporations Act 2001 (Corporations Act) allows the market, security holders and directors to monitor who has a relevant interest in 5% or more of a listed entity. This promotes the principle that the acquisition of control takes place in an efficient, competitive and informed market: s602(a).

The fact that you mentioned that "holding" of yours was obviously bull, but it was also foolishly unnecessary in what was intended to be an serious and important question.

And jake, getting serious again, do you honestly think that I would disclose in this forum the identity of individual shareholders who are trying so hard to avoid that exposure. And just to answer your initial response, those "friends" are single, individuals, like you and me and are in no way governed by the "associate" relationships that you spent so much time to try to explain.

Really, you can be so good at times, but, ruin it with those sort of comments and to always revert to personal attacks is most unfortunate and adds NOTHING to the conversation.
    So, it would be most interesting to see how volumes continue, or don't, until the next Top 20 list is posted around 20 April. Or, IF any Substantial Holding notices are announced.
    The "speculation" continues, with very little help from those on this forum who "claim" to know so much about the company.
    I have already given my views and my reasons for those views and are there in black and white for which I will, no doubt, be duly judged when the facts inevitably emerge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.