ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

déjà vu, page-7

1. 22,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    There Val, you now have read the WORST case scenario.
    Loved the tautology with the Woody Allen quote Occam, but, not much of the rest I am afraid.
    But, ICN deserves such critiques and it is just a matter of people being prepared to see out the next 5 months before they can make a final determination on ICN.

Occam has painted the worst picture possible and has, unfortunately, used every possible negative position that one could imagine. He might prove to be a realist and totally correct, but, I believe that his generalizations simply will not apply to ICN and am prepared to give them that extra few months. This is their last throw at the stumps and I am sure that they know it.
    Those hurdles (mountains) that Occam states will prevent ICN from delivering, IMO, will simply not even apply to ICN. We are talking 2016 before delivery is required under the GSA and would you think that all of those LNG plants being built in Gladstone etc. won't welcome all the gas that can be delivered to them? Does anyone really think that ICN needs to build their own LNG plant?
    And most of the pipelines are mainly already there.

The price of the gas in the GSA is subject to the Singapore Tapis price and is to be reviewed every 3 years. The price of gas will not be affected by the US exports, where you will find their government will probably ban exports of LNG and if not, they are, for once, years behind us in developing LNG plants. And forget about China being a "threat" to pricing. They are also years away and will need ALL that they can find, which is primarily out of reach for most users, for their own use.

ICN "only" has to prove up 3.2TCF of gas by March 2013 and you can bet anything that that is numbers 1-100 on their priority list.
    And IMO there is no way that ICN even considers paying for all the required expenses without a huge injection of funding. Even Beach state that. A gorilla will come in sooner than later, IMO, it/they only waiting to see what BPT proves in their 218 well and then see if that translates into 855. That's when all questions re equity and funding will be known.

Thanks Occam for at least giving people the choice of the worst case scenario and what we are actually seeing happening, and due to happen in the very near future.
    Happy to reserve my FINAL judgement until August (2012).
    Again, just MO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.