BTR 5.56% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Core message of the PFS should be:a) Yes, it is mineable.That...

1. 4,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1381
    Core message of the PFS should be:

a) Yes, it is mineable.That means the deposit can be excavated from a technical point of view.

b) Estimated set up costs. Obviously the lower the better

c) Estimated return on investment (set up costs + working capital till the first cash flow can be generated)

I think in the current environment financing is a obstacle that can only be overcome if the parameters are favourable.

Or with other words: Even if at the end and over life time of the mine the net profit of 2 different options is the same, I would prefer to see a fast return on investment. This just because the environment is changing all the time. Better to know to get back the money in 2 or 3 years then in 5 or 7 years....

Said that I think it is pretty obvious WHAT the market is expecting.

I still think that the PFS will be positive from a general point of view and might be enhanced in the next few months with the last drilling results (I do not believe that these results are included) and/or by a possible ressource upgrade. Personally I do not expect a "spectacular" outcome of the PFS...but obviously I would like to be wrong with my assumption.

I also believe that the PFS - even if it as major milestone - will not have big impact on the SP. Maybe we will regain the 50 or 60 cents level.

And to be honest: It makes me a little bit nervous that the release of the PFS has been postponed several times. This might be a good sign but it might also be a bad sign. All indications are so far positive....but nobody knows really what at the end the outcome is.

For a company like BTR one drilling result, one new and surprising finding or a major milestone with a positive outcome can make a huge difference.

So let's wait for the PFS and then I think different broker and analysts will surely provide some updates. Based on that you will then know if the PFS had a positive, no or a negative impact...or you can see it live on the screen....SP up or down....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $100.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $234.5K 13.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14691882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 4733944 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.