BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Clever heading BNRICH........share price getting knocked down...

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Clever heading BNRICH........share price getting knocked down with the general market, and punters expecting lower figures for Relenza orders?? though I keep finding literature to the contrary..........GSK appear to have a whole lot of info on Relenza now, it is as though they have pulled it out of mothballs and set it up on their site? There is even a genuine site for ordering just Relenza.

As far as GSK Quarterly figures go on Relenza...... 7th Feb reporting? I just don,t know, because November is the month for ordering for Government stockpiles and with an online ordering site up and running........don,t really want to guess at the numbers......but if they are lower than the last quarter, the share price will suffer? Logic says one thing and the evidence is pointing in a different direction.

Here is an article I came across Homeland Security, can,t find a date but from reading it, looks like the last half of 2007, in it the US Government appear to be ordering MORE antivirals?? and have come across a few other interesting pieces of literature.........which I will post, on the US relaxing laws for Manufacturers to get drugs available quicker and a deal making Video on doing business with the US Government?.........I haven,t viewed it yet.

http://www.homelanddefensejournal.com/hdl/PDFSpecial_Report_Forms/PandemicReport.pdf

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.