DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

d&d and aust. small-cap inves. are the same?, page-24

1. 161 Posts.
    No they are separate newsletters. D&D is more expensive. I subscribe to ASI, and his tips have made me some decent money this year. He tipped LYC and ALK before the rare earths went up, he's tipped BOW before they went ballistic. His tip on KGL came out around the 5c mark when there was the instability in the country. he ignored that and said his buy in was 9c. either way he's more than doubled our money. KGL are up a lot today on formation of a coalition government as well.

Eitherway, if you ignore the spruiking and do some further research on his tips, it's a good point in the right direction generally.
    I've been very happy with my subscription, making 40% and 20% of his tips of KAS and RMS withing 2 and 4 weeks respectively. RMS continued to go up.
    Kris Sayce is a very negative bloke in general, especially if you read his money morning free newsletter, and he hates property, however his small cap research is very good. I will certainly be renewing my subscription.

As for diggers and drillers, i subscribed for the trail and got my money back. it's a lot more expensive, and i didn't have enough spare cash to be investing in the stocks from both newsletters. They don't question when you want your money back at the end of the trial which is nice.

eitherway, it doesnt excuse you from researching the stocks you buy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.