OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

d&d report on staggeringly good future for ogc

1. 2,882 Posts.
    Come on, get your thumbs ups ready for the following D&D tasty research interview.

D&D just met with met with Darren Klinck, the Vice President of Corporate and Investor Relations, mostly to find out more about the company's Didipio project. The results are spectacular.

The report is a PAID report so out of respect to other subscribers I won't list all the results, but get in touch with D&D to read the FULL, EXTREMELY POSITIVE background (and updates).

Well, apart from the success of the New Zealand finds/expansions through gold drilling (which is increase again this quarter), OGCs' Didipio is "preferring to under-promise and over-deliver".

There are 140 people on site currently. Roads are in place. Infrastructure is available.

"Klinck is now giving a rough guide for capex in the range of $180 million to $260 million. As the company has already spent $80 million, the remaining capex could be as low as just $100 million. This is not much for a project with 2 MILLION OUNCES in the PROVEN category already!!'.

"There are 13 targets within 2 kilometres of the project which means there could be a much larger system in place."

A geologist recently met by D&D was positively salivating over Didipio's potential.

The permits and FTAA (Financial and Technical Assistance Agreement) with the government are in place.

"IT'S IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT THE SHARE PRICE DOES NOT APPEAR TO GIVE ANY VALUE AT ALL TO DIDIPIO YET".

'But as soon as there is some solid news on this project in the coming quarter, we should see the share price respond nicely.'

In addition, in New Zealand, there are now 18 geologists and field assistants on site at Reefton (on the West coast of NZ's south island), and 40 TARGETS have been identified in the area.

With spot gold up 1.25% again overnight, I can only say, have a great OGC day and best of luck to all holders.

Newminer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.