CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

BowralJust reviewed the posts and saw your comments re:...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Bowral

Just reviewed the posts and saw your comments re: DnD..Sorry if you got stung on one stock but no advisors get it right all the time. Way toooo many variables.

If advisors get it right more than 60% of the time then I am quite happy to investigate their suggestions. We all win sometimes and through history the majority of small traders lose. Why ????? Mostly, because we get too emotional.

STUDY THE SMART MONEY AND THE INSTO'S and learn from them.

DnD IMO have overall given good suggestions and do a lot of their own research.

Also, if you chose to hang on to a stock after it showed all evidence of a downturn....Then....That was entirely your own choice.......Even though I am not always keen on some areas of advice, it is just that, advice.

How you trade is entirely up to you. I bought CCC very high in the 7's, virtualy didn't trade apart from buying more stock at a more opportune time and now my average buy is .064 So I am a lot happier than before. However, If I had traded purely on emotions I would of sold my first bundle at about 6 and never bought back on. That's where some sensible research came into play. Also it is very easy to get caught in the hype and then panic and sell when it drops below our buy. If you are trading that way....quit before you are one of the large percentage of private investors that lose.

I have recommended LT buys and hold for many months now and I still believe in CCC, DYO.In fact, more strongly than ever, due to extensive research and reviewing some fantastic posters threads on CCC.

My original source was DnD!

But at the time it didn't become the "roller coaster as quick as we all believed it would".

Had we truly done all our own research we would have realised that so many things had to occur before CCC could and would be finally recognised as a substantial coal producer not just a specky, penny stock.

Time, research and patience my friend.

GL this week!

ALTHOUGH..HOW CAN THAT APPLY...YOU HOLD NO STOCK and apparently have no sentiment ???
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.