NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

d & d update

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Alex Cowie has been unsuccessful in contacting Peter Landau because he was stranded in UK. Alex hopes to make contact any day and will report back.

D & D have attempted to compare NKP to Aquarius re sp , potential etc. Obviously Alex has been reading my past posts on this subject which i wrote months ago.

Yes AQP sp is nine times high than NKP. What this shows is NKP's potential IF Xstrata sign the JV.

I still think that the reason for the delay in releasing the BFS is simply because Xstrata are calling the shots. They want exact info on development costs and options before forwarding info to the Board for approval.Its big bucks ( US$0.6b - 1.8b) and a long term committment that needs to be approved.

Unfortunately Xstrata would not give me their Board meeting dates for April and May when requested. If we could obtain such info it may provide a clue re timing of BFS release. I now think that it will be mid-late May. They are in no hurry and no leakage occuring. It's only us NKP holders sweating on a decision.

I will be interested to see if the NKP execs had any influence on potential UK investors during their recent visit.As stated many times ... we have seen no new entrants on the Top 40 for many many months.

All we can do is wait and HOPE that our dreams will come true soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.