AAU 14.3% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

It does make you wonder where some of these people come from and...

1. 187 Posts.
    It does make you wonder where some of these people come from and mainly, what they are all about, especially after the more recent totally unfounded attempt to verbally trash the company and it’s share price, and just when I thought there was nothing left to attack ?

Regardless, if genuine I suggest a lack of research or even of following this thread for any extended length of time because surely it would have rectified or prevented such stupid statements.

Suffice to say, a simple google search will locate numerous sites discussing the Albion process as a very cost effective method, there is no doubt of that.

Panterra are the first to fully implement it on a gold mine scale, (others are in the process of establishing albion processing mines, most having also test mined using the Xstrata technology for while first).

Panterra continues to prove it works and current tweaking it up toward productions specs, and yes, patience, it will take a few more weeks to prove that up and/or finally start proving it to any remaining process doubters, nay sayers, market manipulators, and any remaining ill informed, that it is fact.

Add to that, the fact that it is obviously much cheaper to simply re-shovel and dredge ground level gold tailings for processing into gold, rather than digging up, separating and fully crushing from the start and entire gold mine, (be it open pit, underground even more epensive, or both), it then automatically becomes much cheaper by comparison to most other gold mines, if not all.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, PGI estimated around $360.00 an ounce, and even it was up to 25 % out, (which is unlikely as figures were based on test mining and demonstrated recovery levels), it would then still only be $450.00 an ounce, and, still one of the cheapest gold producers world wide.

Compare that to the fact that many gold miners including the bigger dividend paying gold miners, have production costs often well in excess of $900 an ounce, and other very good medium size gold miners often the same, eg recent quarterly for NST a very good gold producing company for instance was over $900 per ounce, it seems to me some people are ill informed or for some reason choose to be ?

Just one of many refs re Albion process, there plenty more :

The Albion Process is the result of over 10 years of research and development conducted by Xstrata and Highlands Pacific.

The Albion Process is a simple new process for the recovery of base and precious metals from refractory sulphide ores.

The Albion Process incorporates ultrafine grinding to increase the activity of sulphide concentrates to a point where they can be oxidised readily in conventional open tanks, without the need for high pressures, expensive reagents or bacteria. The technology is simple, robust and offers substantial cost savings over bacterial or pressure leaching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.627K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 59979991 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26723238 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.