AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

1. Re “sceptical”, when you get reason to be sceptical please...

1. 187 Posts.
    1. Re “sceptical”, when you get reason to be sceptical please let us know, until then suggest you read the announcements :

ASX PGI announcement 8th January, 2013 :

Quoted exerts

“ A replacement ball mill motor has been installed, with the mill comfortably handling the grind of coarser refractory tailings from the Pueblo Viejo mine currently being fed to the plant. The existing motor, which is still under warranty, will be rewound so as to achieve nameplate capacity and then serve as a spare.

“ With the regrind section of the process plant (ball mill and ultrafine grinding mill) now operating to design capacity, technical staff can concentrate on fine tuning the three other important circuits of the plant (flotation, oxidation, and CIL) in order to optimise gold and silver recoveries.”

Both "operating to design capacity".

2. Re suggestion Xstrata would like to see PGI fail : why in any existence or form of mankind or extra - terrestrial based logic, would they. They are selling the rights to the process, the equipment and expertise to set up and run albion process mine, and their own experts are on site until up and running satisfactorily for a fee. I get it, they like losing money and doing things for other miners for nothing. PGI’s full mine size success is part and parcel of their own success and ensures further future saleability to others etc.

Give us a break, if you can’t read, research or think, perhaps phone a friend before you post, or ecven ask rather than suggest, else risk being considered potential alternative down ramping posters who wish to play short term SP games, paid by or part of the competion or insto manipulators setting up for more bot actibvivity or just ?

Along with wondering why responses are really necessary to some of this, touchy after the last unfounded onslaught I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.256K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 66626048 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12556290 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.