AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Gravscan, Having re-read your original post yet again, and in...

1. 187 Posts.
    Gravscan,

Having re-read your original post yet again, and in light or your follow up post, I more clearly understand where you were coming from.

However I suggest with respect, anyone quickly reading your original post as I did, would likely interpret that the grinding mills are under powered to achieve specs and there are still likely significant problems with them which are likely to continue for some time.

With respect on a quick read, it appeared somewhat contrary to the company announcing both were running to specs and it was not clear that you were referring to a previous historical situation that had since been fully rectified.

Combined with the recent events namely :

a. PGI has just been unjustifiably and/or deliberately routed, apart from a disgruntled major shareholder selling down, by a heap of incorrect negative spruiking, much based on unjustifiable speculation and/or incorrect or purpose built interpretation

b. in the back ground we also have another poster spruiking such rubbish as the albion process is a very expensive process and suggesting there may be more serious problems, again with out any reason or validation.

One becomes somewhat wary of apparent negative based posts without clear reasoning

Hence, contrary to your interpretation I regradless believe my post was in fact positive, based on up to date and accurate information, ensuring it was not incorrectly interpreted.

I would simply ask that you do the same unless there is good and justifiable reason not to do so, and I regardless apologise for apparently incorrectly interpreting your post and/or intent on my first reading of same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.51K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 47773044 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15589614 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.