KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

d day is coming

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Good morning dear friends !

Well well... finally the(or D day) day is coming after long long time we wait for this..
    Many different barriers was crossed and we are going now to have clear image of the size of our assets(part of).

When people make their estimations always they use some very simple math formulas involving the volume estimate of raw material,multiply per the estimate market value per L/Kg etc less estimate costs to production and delivery and put on present value .

This is correct but usually (i had in my files,several cases showing the estimations prices almost always are wrong)

That don't means the number projected is wrong but need to be seen as an "estimation" and depending of plenty of historical events impossible to forecast.

If one day Karoon achieve the production stage (we never know the real chances or desire of the board just to sell as soon they de-risk most of the assets).But assuming we will go to that stage,my impression is all and entire calculation are completly UNDER estimate and deeply wrong.

Who made a good search certainly is aware of several studies showing good and serious possibility to this share achieve 30.00 in a range of 5 years (and based exactly in the same estimations but going to production stage).

I'm aware that usually when the results comes, a lot of people became over excited and buy, other people over frustrade because they dreammed with non senses expectations and then a reasonable heavy fluctuations happens.

In less than 2 weeks probably we will begin the drill in Brazil in areas with high chances of discoveries and good size of discoveries.Not everybody has assets and schedule like that !!

All that to say, Kar is not a "Boreas share".(be 100% sure that I'm not forecasting any bad new..exactly the opposite).

Like was post here by other poster nobody spend around 10 milions dollars to go to production tests(and postpone all schedule of other drillings) if the indications are not seriously heavy,strong and tech enough to justify.
    The team are experience and they know what they are doing.

If good news comes I can't see any reason why the share will not jump to 6.50 (or maybe 7.00/7.50 per result of over excitement)as soon the trading halt is suspended.

Norberto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.