BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

d-day today in usa, page-38

1. 3,130 Posts.
    There are always "vultures" circulating around the share price. If BTA goes down to enough low level, they will rush in to pick up the "remains".

During the last GFC, I have seen GMG trading as low as 20 cents with millions of shares dumpped on one day. I think sure that most of those shares were from super funds dumping superholders' shares and margin loan holders. I still remember the trading on that day. The trading was spetacular, with many orders with 1m or 2 m shares queuing on the sell side, and dumped at 20cents market price. However, it was clear that the "enough low level" was 20cents. Buyers kept coming in and taking up a chunk of it. Now it was trading at 87cents ($4.35 after 5:1 consolidation ) after tripling its total number of shares with cap raising at 40cents.

There are often some unbelievable things that happen in the share price. They look very mysterious to most of us, but definitely not to those big players.

In a word, we are "mutton on the chopping board".

Good luck to all holders. Happiness and health are the most important valuable things we must have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.