FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

if it is SO late coming, you can bet your left nut that it is...

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    if it is SO late coming, you can bet your left nut that it is not coming... if this mob was serious, they wouldn't have waited until 5 minutes to midnight to pay up the deposit... we are talking of the Chinese here and the ASX is full of companies dead waiting for the Chinese to fulfill their promises...

I am invested in one other company and the CEO once said that they are not even reporting Chinese offtake offers to us holders via the ASX as they do not take them seriously...

as I said the day this offer came in, the chances of converting it were slim at best and the only reason we got this offer was probably the Chinese checking out the appetite of companies like BGS... and I must admit that we got played - ROYALLY...

still a few hours before COB today - so never say never in anything in life but it is going to be a huge miracle to see money come in today or even an extension of this initial period... our management should have asked for a small amount like a couple of millions as a non-refundable deposit just to keep us in a TH while this was being discussed to gauge their seriousness... if a company is not serious about us, they wouldn't pay that tiny deposit... no point in wasting our time and the crazy swing in the sp post lifting of the suspension/TH earlier in the month...

I hope BGS management and other companies learn their lessons on the Chinese TO offers and act accordingly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.