MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

d-day, page-8

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hey Deanno,

This an MEO forum..tell us what you know about MEO and not some hot air on some other gas possibles.

I have become a shareholder recently after watching for a while AND I will hold this for a longer period than you.

You might hold stock but you will probably flee and take your 2-5% on a day trade and stick the $$ into other stocks you mentioned.

Do your research and hold otherwise jump into something else.

The FUNDAMENTALS with MEO and their assets will set the scene for longer term holders to be well and truly rewarded.(IMO!!)

I have watched the intra day traders move in on the stock recently to "rape and pillage" or pump and dump.Everyone has to make a living but the ethics of earning a living are a concern. At this point I will slap myself across my wrist...after all,we live in a free trading democratic system here in Oz.

Good luck to all...

For you TA's out there, I feel sorry for you. It's a very hard task to get a chart up on a screen.The only thing the charts can tell you with 100% accuracy are historical events. You cannot factor in day trader sentiment/weather/
    Confidentiality agreements/GFC/wars/pogroms/herd mentality/ex wives or husbands needs and wants.. etc etc .

Predictive charting is premised on historical events..anything that occured a nano second before is history.

I am an unabashed fundemantalist.MEO has good fundemantals.The board looks the goods.They have cash and they have suitors.They have the assets.

A TH or an announcement will be due to tommorow.We will know more about the outcome shortly. No need to worry if you are fundamently inclined. The day traders are the ones that are doing the worrying...about their daily punt.

Patience and faith will reward you...at least we hope.

I am sure ther aren't too many philanthropists out there in this game.

DYOR..CAVEAT EMPTOR and best of Luck

HR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.