NMR 11.5% 2.3¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

d j carmichael research report, page-31

1. 8,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    "Question is do people gamble now and wait or wait for definitive answers and potentially miss a run up to announcement"

Ok,captain4444,I'll answer you.I will at least give you credit for logging onto Hotcopper and joining in the conversation,something that most of the population of Australia would not know about,so for you,an admirable achievement.I wish you well.

As for the trading/investing styles of other posters,it should not matter to you,as you should be able to develop your own style with proper analysis and independent thinking.Please,if you cannot do this yet,go to the education threads and ask as many questions as you need.It will be for your benefit!

As for gambling,the share market is not the place.With proper money management techniques,position sizing,stop loss management and lastly technical/fundalmental knowledge,the share market IS a place for RISK MANAGEMENT,which is completely different from gambling

One final point......try not to guess the answer,but analyse the stock and market so that you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

I have done that with NMR,and that's why I'm holding with a plan to PYRAMID into the stock as it rises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.033M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $8.727K 378.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150922 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.