MET 0.00% 39.0¢ mt isa metals limited

I believe proposed float day is 22 August or thereabouts?However...

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I believe proposed float day is 22 August or thereabouts?

However I have been informed that the IPO has closed heavily oversubscribed today.

Having said that, I have aso heard that some lucky public applicants have got at least partial allocations to achieve the spread.

I still think in this market there will be plenty of stag sellers which will create an opportunity to buy on listing.

Given who has been involved (ex-WMC), relationship to the Legend project, small number of shares on issue, size of deposit, JORC status, resource upside AND proven beneficiation, I think this is good value under $1... BUT I need to stress that I believe it will require a hold of at least 12-24 months to guarantee full value reflected in SP.

Good opportunity to buy but don't expect a quick turnaround profit.

Key short term catalysts: Resource upgrades in size and to indicated status - this shouldn't take too long given the current JORC inferred status of the deposit.

Medium term - watch out for the deal with Legend!! This lil sleeper could be the next phosphate producer if the stars align. As usual DYOR and high risk high reward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.