D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

D13 Investor Presentation

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just arrived home from the D13 investor presentation and thought it prudent to provide some feedback... Firstly, a big thanks to Hartleys for the evening as I was assured the drinks and food were not on the D13 corporate spend which is always reassuring.

I was fortunate enough to steal some time with Gavin post presentation and as promised by Delphs was not disappointed. He is polished and clearly well connected globally but his enthusiasm for the company was impossible to hide. Not only super bullish on mesmer and its prospects but a number of other IP under the D13 banner. He was a perfect compliment for Jonathan Hunter who is a young man hungry to make his own fortune. JH has an impressive military history and had major success selling a previous company with with $1.4bn revenue for $700m+ but had little personal gain due to the lack of "sweat equity". His determination should not be underestimated

Expecting we will see an announcement in the next "60 days" in regards to technology currently being trialled by the rangers. Not a lot of details but could make the battlefield far more efficient if it trials well and provides some extra spice to D13.

The guys pointed out the strength of the current board and their connections - in particular Dr Kathleen Kieran and Al Teller. The significance of the Booz Allen partnership was outlined and should not be underestimated. There are a number of upcoming catalysts but none more so than the Black Dart Demonstration in September 2016. It is an invitation only event to showcase its drone mitigation technology to the US military, government and commercial sector. Success at this event will open the doors for significant contracts and would be a company maker. Worth getting a copy of the research note published by DJ Carmichael today which is thorough

D13 are concentrating on getting a product ready for market to maintain their 6 month+ advantage on the competition with the initial platform capable of tackling 2 drones. Already owns the patents for swarms but the market just want to see that the tech works first

Gavin made an early exit but I overheard in passing a young broker type saying he would see him at "the $1 dollar party" to which he replied "it won't be long". Not sure whether he was serious or humouring the young fella that had clearly had a couple but you get the impression these guys are certainly going to give it their best!

Expect it will gap up on open ahead of the east coast road show and tech convention next week.

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.