D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

Can someone confirm the market cap? My broker's site is saying...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Can someone confirm the market cap? My broker's site is saying $14m... at which I'm interested. However Hotcopper is saying $90m, which seems very overpriced when we don't have any firm numbers on anticipated revenues or profits. The last quarterly shows cash burn of $1.5m for the quarter. Growth potential is considerable but there are lots of unknowns.

Ironically, I'm cautious about the stock because of the way it was promoted to me. I found out about the stock from a Hotcopper email. While such promotion has undoubtedly raised D13's profile, I've seen a number of these "recommendations" act as an opportunity for a large investor to offload holdings during some short-term hype. So - as much as I like the "story" that is unfolding - I'm reluctant to jump on board without some more numbers to convince me that this stock isn't already way overcooked.

Happy to be educated by people who know a bit about this stock. I like the concept, and would get a lot more excited if someone can share some attractive financials with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.