SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

D4E ratio, page-303

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

When have I ever called myself an expert? Nice job of trying to discredit me. Fyi, I sleep fine at night knowing that I call bs on various posts here and go out of my way to supply facts to reinforce my arguments. How many people would say the same about you?

As to my posts, the subtleties are lost on you.

I didn't say SGH has no potential. But its potential requires money which as far as I understand it won't be funded by yourself and other current shareholders. So I ask you, what claim do you have on SGH's potential? Of course Anchorage must see some potential, do you appreciate that subtlety? The balance sheet equity has been eroded so from a financial reporting point of view, you don't own anything anymore.

If you are actually interested in considering some alternate views, go and read the linked articles in my posts earlier today. There are some factual precedents clearly spelled out in those articles where stakeholders subordinated to senior lenders received nothing.

All of htran's examples don't support his or your theory at all. I've actually bothered to fact check him and then you call into question my motives. I'd like to see you make some effort for a change rather than just pointing out SGH customer satisfaction surveys or new staff hires. Does any of that stuff really matter at this point? Think on that one for a while

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.