SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Yeah you make me sound like a dictator, very interesting. Some...

1. 456 Posts.
    Yeah you make me sound like a dictator, very interesting. Some people have belief, and you cannot shake that belief. You say their belief is wrong, they say the same about yours. Have you not had enough of your free market and free speeches ? Why are you repeating yourself like so many others ? This is a forum for believers because they have a stake in SGH. You do not. I believe in the rule of law more than you accuse me of, considering I got an LLB and studying an LLM, both at Sydney Uni. So you absolutely believe you are good and teaching people not to lose their money ? Do you think they believe that you are someone so nice like Jesus ? So charitable. Do you have any belief that many people would not agree with ? You would not see me convincimg you to change your belief because I have no stake in it. So why are you here ? If you are so charitable you should go feed the poor, or go to North Korea and teach them about free market and free speech, since you mentioned North Korea first. Maybe 40 years ago, you would mention China instead of North Korea. Who is toeing the party line ? No buddies of mine. Just reason. I am here because I am a stakeholder and if you wish to debate nonsense, I can do that too. No doubt we both got better things to do ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.