SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

D4E ratio, page-394

1. 456 Posts.
    You first raised China, North Korea, and Russia which is almost half the world, regarding free speech, free market, so I raised my degrees which are related to the same free speech and free market ideology.
    The Pope raised his mother...he said "If you insult my mother I will slap you", he did not say "you insult maybeadog's mum I will slap you", so really I did not raise my mother, my mother raised me, same as your mother raised you, hopefully true, but you raised my mother, not me, because you wanted to insult me through my mother.
    I was talking about beliefs...and your belief clashes with others here, and they told you to leave them alone. You should listen to your own advice, relax, and put all of them on ignore so you do not have to raise half the world in response.
    So you do not refer to the history or the past to support your belief that SGH will disappear into oblivion?
    I can quote natural history and say that you will disappear into oblivion too, just a matter of time. You want to dispute that ? SGH might even outlive some HC posters here.
    Logical dude
    Last edited by maybeadog: 22/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.