ASX 0.09% $64.06 asx limited

re: d4f do it again - last time When I first started using them...

1. 123 Posts.
    re: d4f do it again - last time When I first started using them I was cleaning up .
    They were rarely checking volumes and orders were placed lightning fast .
    Now they have certainly slowed the system down and check any order than is bigger than a bare minimum.
    It has become quite difficult for me to achieve the results I was .
    Now they are charging it will be even harder.
    Rememebr they ae charging interest to you on you total open position which makes no sence to me as the market does not exist and there is no real physical money involved.
    As for quoting there own prices , they do at times and when I question them I quite often receive a very rude answer . I`m starting to reall hate English so damn rude it is unnaceptable or maybe it is a attiude the company promotes.
    The new email was interesting read the bit about market depth . It now appears that we as buyers and selers will make our own market . Does this mean the prices quoted will not in anyway represent the actual market ? I believe so . We might aswell be trading base ball cards.
    One other point to note for traders of DfF every day I have traded with them I have witnessed them break the rules of their Financial Service License.
    Notice if you place a order at a certain price and it move say higher for a long order you are given a requote . Well when it moves lower in your favour for example you are not given a requote but rather buy it at the price you went to purchase it at .
    This is ilegal it is a requirement of their Fianial Service license that they give you best possible quote.
    This is something they are not doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.06
Change
0.060(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $64.81 $61.89 $35.08M 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1495 $63.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.10 1005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.