BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

d69, page-10

1. 11,546 Posts.
    up and down like a yo you? did you read your own ramps from when you joined? but you held for 16months and joined for what reason?? whom are you working for?? why dont you post on other stocks??

your information is up to date and to the minute? unlike you we read asx news, smells like insider news to me, where have they quoted how many people and how many tests? where did you get your news from, please do tell? maybe if you read news via asx and played the charts you too would be up and down, some of us dont have that luxury to call someone up so get off your high horse,

Tom is not on a holiday in europe obviously your information source has been cut, seems nasi is right you are yesterdays news... thats as much as i read now of your post i am sure i will get bored enough to respond later.

but one thing i do agree with you is why are RJ selling down along with alan blood, that does not make sense, but i suspect as with most companies when they move on its out with the old and in with the new...we will see what the asx provides us and no self serving agendas as on hc.

cheers
    ps
    when you going to post the latest top20, thanks for that....:-) its nice to see who is getting in and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7040199 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4559404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.