BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

d69, page-9

1. 37 Posts.
    It is amazing how people take good information and how they take a look at what information is provided. The information provided re IMI has been interesting to say the least. I have been in IMI since .008c, that is well over 16 months.

I have been a very long term invester and as we have seen many large investers leave IMI, there stilll is a few good ones involved, for how long? this is a good question.

We provide information on this site for all to make a calculated decision, people like seanmor, Brabus, Nasi and Mowbray are up and down like yoyo's. they have been guessing in many areas regarding IMI and 90% of the time they have been way off track.

The only information I have given has been accurate, and to the minute.

No i have not worked with IMI .....

How many people know where Bonvino is at the moment? How many people know he is on a luxury holiday in Europe? The new packaging of Intelliheart has been created to help with the consumer (so far no takers) although a pharmacy chain has been approached on many occasions.. yet to have no deal even close to closing. Why are there only 3 junior sales people (cheap labour $40k max per year each) originally emplyed to knock on doors in the Clinic space. There is no senior sales person on board. They have had other people in the Senior role, that had to leave. IMI only have Bovino and his leading lady. (head of operations) to sell the product other than the juniors.

Yes, IMI have spoken with Symbion, Sigma and other pharmacy groups along with another dozen. Still no takers to date. Even at a discount. Remeber the cost to IMI for intelliheart is $30 per kit....once again re-packaged.

There is no need at any time for me to ramp, up or down this stock. If everyone does just a small amount of reseach on IMI, the better informed we will all be. The internet is a magical tool....So many people have spoken so much rubbish. In time IMI will show the colours that have been spoken about.

Information is just given to be very careful......

Has anyone worked out why IMI....only a few years ago was nearly, if not only days away from being placed in administration ?

Anyway....good luck to all and time will prove many things...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7040199 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4559404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.