DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Dacian rerated, page-2

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I thought your analysis and comments were very balanced. My valuation was the same as RBC. I am unsure how you were able to access details of the valuations, and I am particularly interested in Macquarie's comments:

"We remain cautious on Dacian’s outlook with the mill having to perform above nameplate". You made the similar comments in your intro, and would like to know the basis of the comments.

I find it difficult to understand how Dacian can expect a mill to increase beyond capacity, so there must either be a revision of the mill plan, there is some miscommunication, or there is some mystifying total 'management incompetence'.

I tend to suspect that Dacian revised capacity after further testing and analysis.

I also think use of the word 'nameplate' is misleading as mill throughput depends on hardness of the ore and other factors; so I am unsure why this term is used. So I tend to treat Macquarie's comments with some caution. Of course they could be right - but I would need to understand their comments in more depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.