POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Ann: Daejon Extraction License Application Submitted, page-90

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    FYI, a company I started about 10 years ago was born to work out the viability extracting Vanadium from the Toolebuc Oil shales in the oxide and fresh layers. We technically had the largest Vanadium resources on the planet ... by far .. 30,000 sq km of Vanadiferous ground. The grades were very important and one area of approx. 4 sq km had ore with an average grade of ~ 0.8 % as V2O5. We spent a lot of time on the metallurgy and the chemical attributes of the resource. We even investigated the bacterial breakdown of the ore as a beneficiation method.

The shale also had Uranium, Silver, Copper, Molybdenum and rare earths within its uniform shale layers.

I found POW interesting, not for its Daejon Uranium / Vanadium resource .. if you could call it a resource, but for it's 50% of the Redox Battery it was offering as a carrot to induce investors to part with their hard earned (in most cases) dollars into their vision.

That was a big mistake on my part .. sucked in by the battery tech that the company may or may not have the ability to complete their part of the original bargain.

The directors seem to have run for cover, how are these people allowed to get away with not informing their shareholders in real time about the status of the company's health. I get the feeling the Koreans are going to severely dilute POW's share of the project, if they have not already done so. POW certainly have left themselves open to be taken by predators with a market cap that is basically shell value. Who would want to buy it ??

Do you really know what is going on with any degree of certainty ? I doubt it, I doubt some of the office holders know what is really going on.

What a tragic scenario that's caused a lot of shareholders and ex shareholders to be lumbered with huge losses. Someone is responsible for the current lack of information and communication and it's not you.

This scenario needs to be looked at closely by ASIC.

Do the directors or management have any real skin in POW.

HR

Just my views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.