POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Ann: Daejon Extraction License Application Submitted, page-88

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Assuming the Daejon extraction license is granted, how will POW find their share of the extraction and beneficiation costs. They are not free carried.

The grades are crap, the metallurgy is almost non viable.

The battery tech is the only viable proposition for POW. Do you really expect the Koreans to give them a free ride for doing nothing .. the directors seem to be highly negligent in their reporting duties to shareholders.

A class action against this company by old and current shareholders may well be the remedy for massive losses incurred by shareholders that may well have been led up the garden path. Class actions target directors or managers that do not keep their shareholders fully informed of events that clearly impact on the share price. Have the POW management kept their shareholders fully informed of recent events (past 9 months) potentially affecting the shareholders share price. Clearly not, where is the written evidence of notices to the shareholders of the events of the last month.

A section 249D is a harder way to get recompense, a class action may work wonders in that regard. This company has not kept the shareholders fully informed, nor have they bothered to reply to direct queries in writing.

When I get a bit more time to pursue this later this half of the year, I intend to pursue losses and recover the maximum back from the very large losses incurred due to the inaction of the people that were supposedly in control of POW activities. Enough is Enough .. the ex shareholders, as well as the current shareholders have rights. Only 7 aggrieved parties are needed to start a class action.

ASX listed resources players have been successfully litigated in class actions recently.

How this company still survives, or is allowed to trade is beyond my comprehension. The ASX needs a boot up the backside as well as ASIC.

HR

DYOR, I feel dudded and will not take it lying down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.