DAF 0.00% 1.0¢ discovery alaska limited

DAF What is next - chat

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Just starting a thread for chit chat about what's coming as clearly something is when you look at the t20 and management. Zuvela family have pounced and other AGY names from the start are involved in more ways than one.

Today was a good day and clearly people are reading the annual report and connecting the dots.

4m m/c with 2m in cash at 2.3c.

Quote from the annual report

The Company continues to work to identify and review other new projects or asset acquisition opportunities, to enhance its project portfolio with an aim to increase the overall value proposition of the Company and ensure it is best placed to deliver value and upside potential for all its shareholders.

Finally its great to see @seagull here and i have been reading these threads for over 2 years buying here and there in very recent times and then topping up when i saw the annual report. Hopefully seagulls  charting skills will be  put to the test  once we get a project!

Gold in WA seems most likely but I would not rule out a lithium project in a first world country also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150646 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 128530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.