BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Daigou - new tax?, page-56

1. 136 Posts.

translation copied from a2 forum
    Translation below:

In this regard, Division staff have responded to media issues. Our commitment is to every customer with the service achievements. We serve the needs of every customer, a denial Lanshou does not exist. In our warehouse and Lanshou , every one of our packaging, pickers , no matter how late to work , regardless of how long the work takes will take the greatest ability to meet customer demand.

Here, the previous "Lanshou Milk Express" is not to inform our customers a detailed explanation of the inconvenience , Division I express my sincere apologies and detailed explanation on this.

Division I pause at 5.18 Lanshou Milk shipment due to:

1. Port switching system 2016.6.5 expected to complete , during which time the relevant clearance process will be affected , resulting in cargo lien . For this reason , some of the consequences pause Write Outgoing cargo volume warehouse bring can be avoided .

2. Port system before the switch is complete, a tax payment thereof ( in particular milk products ) has not been confirmed , in order to avoid the majority of customers under the premise is unknown tax notice , so do this arrangement , readjustment price .

3.4.8 before and after the New Deal , health care products and milk powder more than express generate customers need to pay taxes , to ensure the goods through customs facilitation, April huge taxes rests with the Division I assume , in order to avoid this from happening again , it is to notify customers in advance pause receipt.

Our relevant departments have relevant work arrangements , for the first time to notify every customer before 2016.6.5 Milk Collection and Delivery service prices recovered . To thank everyone for their support.

Anyone else want to translate from that one? haha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.