BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

'daigou' suitcase shoppers decrease substantially, page-12

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mate, it's easier to copy and paste article then to wright as your opinion.

1."Chinese infant formula makers who have opened plants in Australia/NZ and elsewhere in the world would be lobbying the chinese gov to stop the Daigou trade if it does not benefit them ."
    China is such a big market that you can't produce enough to feed them, but they will lobby for you...lol

2."This loophole of small packages sent to China to avoid tax will eventually be closed as well imo."
    Small package you can't stop if they are marked as a gift. How do you think that can be done IYO?

3."I suspect the majority involved in the Daigou trade here are not declaring income and paying Australian tax but once caught out they will most likely stop the trade or flee back to China."
    You suspect that majority of Daigou don't pay tax..... (you red that in article lol)

They pay fat GST that they shouldn't be paying because of export, plus benefit of retailers and they pay tax on profit for goods that Daigou bought. So taxman gets more that would get if the product is directly exported.

4. Blackmores has fraction of Chinese market, less then 1%. If we have a contract with one pharmacy chain in Shanghai and Beijing we can't produce enough vitamins. I hope you understand CEO when she said that her biggest fear is to not having enough materials to supply buyers.

Think your head and don't read articles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.