AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Daily activity and Bot trading

1. 25,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    When I started the Bot Report it was in answer to much of the chatter from people who were ascribing all sorts of dire warnings about the share price on inconsequential detail

My purpose was to highlight (especially for those who did not get the trade by trade movements) the effect that High Frequency Trading was having on the normal supply and demand movements of the share price

Malascracker had a very good post on the various area's of manipulation
    It is occurring daily on AJX

When they are active there are 40% t0 70% of all trades (on AJX) that can be ascribed to bot activity

The authorities refuse to stop or modify their behavior and world wide they represent 70+% of all trades so we are stuck with them and as such they demand that we do as much research on their activities, as we put into charts or any other form of research, because to deny their existence is to fail totally in our efforts to make sensible, profitable share purchase transactions

IMHO the share price of our company has been totally controlled over the last 3 weeks at least by HFT and the price at the moment has absolutely nothing to do with the perceived lack of orders or lack of interest etc. etc.

Why are they doing it ??? They do not spend a lot of money and time just to be mischievous, they do it to make money, some for short time profit, some for long term gain IE the same as any other share trader

Today promises to be another interesting day because the bots are finding it hard to (a) keep the price down and (b) buy more shares --- good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.