GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

daily agenda for practice, page-7

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Schiff has made a lot, lot of mistakes. I mean he stupidly, in 2006 and 2007, said the great housing ATM bubble was... a housing ATM bubble. And he even said the teaser rates, that were set to increase each year, would cause a housing collapse.

He was rightly laughed at on every news program available. He went on as the resident clown. Yes, he really, really, really got it all wrong.

And when he decided gold was a good investment and it doubled and trebled, he really was dumb. I mean he picked something that trebled, then it has gone back to being only a double and a bit... yes, that is very, very dumb.

That is history, though.

He is currently stupidly saying that running an economy on borrowing and consumption will have a bad ending. I mean... how DUMB can you get. Because we do all know that the only way to survive an economy is to borrow and consume and buy assets and flip them to the next borrower. This model has proven itself for decades. Surely it can last another few decades at least.

All get on the DOW and S&P and AllOrds band wagon. There is still plenty of room for your money. All aboard. Here we go to financial nirvana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.