IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Daily average, page-2

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Perhaps a few investors are starting to understand the scale at which this is about to ramp up. My view of this company is focused on the huge number of government agencies and organisations in the U.S that are in the process of transitioning their ICT to the cloud and virtualizing their networks. These organisations are advancing through development plans aligned to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and need companies that can provide best practice network security and services.

Iwebgate is in the perfect position to provide these services, offering solutions with the highest NIST compliance rating, patented network linking technology and including best practice network segmentation and highly secure network access from any mobile device.

Although there is some competition in the industry, one business alone cannot resolve the current challenges in cybersecurity and enterprise mobility. I'm looking forward to some big partnerships in some very large government contracts. Iwebgate should be considered for its massive growth in the short term. Massive earnings will follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.