How can I believe Peter Dutton's lies to be truth Scott? You...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    How can I believe Peter Dutton's lies to be truth Scott? You haven't provided a single one.

And still you prattle on with 'oh woe is me' stuff without any sign of a quote. In this latest installment you generalise everything the man has ever said as one big bag of lies. Great Scott. More lies from you.

I'm only asking for 1 quote where you think Peter Dutton lied or engaged in the spreading of misinformation around The Voice. I've been asking you for a couple of weeks, and all you come back with is sulking and calling me names. But still no sign of a single quote, Scott. The closest you got to supplying a quote was trying to tell us that Peter Dutton used the term 'aboriginal-only'. It must make your skin crawl to see your lies sent back to you. This one was your best.

All you would have to do to shut me up is come up with one quote from Peter Dutton, but you can't. Instead, smoke and mirror job. Queue your whining and vitriol. Or, front up with one of these many quotes that you base your outrageous lies on. Just one Scott. You've had two weeks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.