PDN 0.76% $9.13 paladin energy ltd

Hello Poppypop, Firstly I like your username. Secondly I like...

1. 88 Posts.
    Hello Poppypop,
    Firstly I like your username.
    Secondly I like your posts, you have a very good understanding and strategies.
    I'm new to shares and struggling to work out a profitable strategy. I lost $12,000 end of 2013 and did nothing for a year.I bought 130,000 PDN shares late 2014 at .39c at one point I was in profit approx $5,000 I should have sold than but missed that exit point.
    I sold some at a loss as I did not know what to do when the trading halted with the CR and there was uncertainty if the SP would plummet below .26c. Looking at it worst case scenario capital preservation was more important than taking a risk on the retail offer of .26c. Yep I missed profit there too as we both know there was a healthy profit following.
    If I sell my current PDN shares at .415c I'll finally be in a small profit of $822.00 not much at all after many months.
    Alternatively what price would you suggest I could exit at with a better profit but certainly not be caught for months on end again making nothing and losing opportunities?
    It's probably a good share to buy and sell continually as it goes up and down. What are your thoughts or a strategy I can profit on PDN quicker than the silly way I've just gone through? Is there a charting system you use to identify when to buy and when to sell?
    Alternatively do you think its a reasonable strategy to buy blue chip shares on dividend announcement date [ if its good news] ride the upswing and exit cum dividend date as I notice the SP drops on ex dividend date.
    Thank you for your consideration and suggestions, much appreciated as I would really like to make back my $12,000 I lost and forge ahead from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.13
Change
-0.070(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.730B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.31 $9.35 $9.07 $21.17M 2.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $9.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.14 2442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.