AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

daily chart , page-3

1. 1,774 Posts.
    hi Snag,,
    good to hear from ya,,
    the last lot of candle's are of a reversal nature in Japanese candle sticking theory,,

the other oscilators are suggesting a direction change is also possible and would be confirming the candle theory

the time cycle stuff is taken from Gann's time study ,,,(there's loads of cycle's),,this one has coincidence at the moment and appeared to have effect at 60* also,,,the new moon has been a symbol of fresh energy for eons.

the weekly chart i put up a few posts ago somewhere show's the price action no longer creating lower highs and lower lows under the 30 weekly period moving average

and now to be creating higher highs and higher lows above and about the 30 week moving average,,which is suggestive the long term trend of the chart could/should be changing upward.

on ballance volume show's that volume has been accumilated,,bit of a stand off at the moment though,,

i've got a few and have my eye on a few more higher up if/when the volume comes.

i don't think it will go too slow , worth keeping an eye on for a high speco play

Rags

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.