CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

daily charts, page-16

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    IMO investors are absorbing the stock and not traders. I think the majority of the ST traders have been flushed out, and the reason the sell side is thin and the SP moves up easily is that no one is silly enough to scale down NOW as it's not looking likely that it will retrace again by much AND you could lose the opportunity to be part of a mega re-rate for chump change. IF TLS sign on the dotted line then PIE becomes a strong buy for the majority and the minority who are selling out on the announcement will probably curse the day as PIE continues to climb the market-cap ladder in the mid-long term. Also, IMO a lot of ppl and chartists' on this forum are too used to O&G pennies. PIE signing with TLS is a different ball game than hitting oil or gas on a drill. IF pie receives large orders from TLS, and TLS will let PIE go at it alone, debt funding would be a sinch to obtain given who's placing the orders and backing the product. Whereas O&G pennies who hit pay dirt would normally have to dilute the hell out of the share register OR obtain funding at unfavourable rates to go into production - making any short term gain or pump on the SP a sell signal.

Further to that the directors hold too much stock to want to dilute themselves down.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that chart patterns and rules that normally work on resource stocks probably won't be any good here in tech, and should this be a good result for PIE - spectacular opportunity for retail investors and spectacular gains $$$ to be made from here on in...

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.