CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Hi AllI use two charting programs first is the one you're...

1. 333 Posts.
    Hi All

I use two charting programs first is the one you're probably familiar with by now it has the indicators which are very useful but it can get a bit busy, the other one is more flexible and cleaner.

I said a few days ago that I was looking for confirmation of the break out and expected to see some retracement I'm comfortable that we've seen that over the past two days followed by todays close on the high, the mma is almost fully intersected which I will take as indicating a change of trend.

I'm now comfortable that the lows are in and expect .02 to provide support from here but of course there is always the possibility that with an absence of news flow from PIE and continuing bad news from the EU zone .016 could be re tested but I think that's a low probability outcome, on this chart you can see the indecision of the last couple od days.

Just for fun I've attached a weekly chart because it clearly shows a lovely gap that needs to be filled at .058 it surely will when PIE takes off.

Bring on the News

Toski

I'm Excited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.